The Registrar's Office is your point of contact once you have accepted the admission offer and paid your deposit to secure your seat. However, should you have questions directly linked to your training such as courses, grades, degree, you should contact the office of academic affairs.

In case you have questions on admission requirements, change of campus, deferred entry, withdrawal, then you should consult the Admissions FAQ.

If you do not find any answer to your query, you can submit your request to the Admission Office.

The following article may also be useful

Inscription administrative (facturation, bourses, prêts, etc) versus inscription pédagogique (cours, notes, diplôme, etc) / Enrollment (billing, grants, loans, etc) versus course registration (grades, degree, etc.)