Coup de pouce Energy is an aid of 250€ launched by the Region and the European Union:
- Only for the Île-de-France residents (95,75,91,92,93,94,77,78) (you need to submit your 2022 tax income statement for your income in 2021 and a proof of residence of less than 3 months)
- Granted according to the revenue and the household composition (you must not exceed the revenue limit in accordance with the number of people in the household)
- Payment only made to a French bank account
- Apply before October 31st 2023.
Your eligibility is based on the following:
- Your 2022 tax income statement for your income in 2021,
- Your household composition indicated in consumption unities (UC) :
• 1st household person = 1 UC
To benefit from the Coup de pouce Energy, your annual income must not exceed the amounts indicated in this table:
You live alone You live as a couple UC Maximum annual income
Please apply before October 31st by clicking here:
For further information, please here.