FAQ relatives aux questions de visas

I am enrolled in the Phd programme. What kind of visa should I get?
You should request a student visa (not a research visa).
Fri, 7 Jul, 2017 at 2:30 PM
J1- Visa for the USA to do an internship / Visa pour les Etats-Unis pour un stage
ESSEC has had a partnership with Parenthèse for many years, a company that helps students meet the US authorities' requirements so they can obtain the ...
Thu, 31 May, 2018 at 3:00 PM
I'm a non European student holding a French student residence permit, do I need a visa to study in another country or do an internship?
Non European students holding a French student residence permit must remember that their French residence permit is valid for France only, allowing them to ...
Sun, 2 Sep, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Minor non European student, under 18, in need of a legal guardian in France/Responsable légal en France pour étudiant mineur non européen, moins de 18 ans,
If you are a non European student, under 18 at the time of enrollment, you may be required by French consulates to provide a letter indicating the name of a...
Tue, 4 Jun, 2019 at 4:16 AM