In order to help you preparing your arrival at ESSEC in August-September,
to pay before the deadline the full amount of tuition indicated on you student account and/or help you to live with living expenses ;
- apply for a scholarship ; (see attached documents)
This is to inform you that the deadline for Charpak Master's scholarship has been extended further till* 28th May 2020*. The decision has been taken keeping in view the current situation where the students are facing difficulties in timely receiving the acceptance letter from the French institution or gathering the required documents to support their scholarship application.
- See also attachment for the Legrand scholarship ; NOT APPLY FOR 2020/2021
2. take out a loan:
- with Prodigy, or
- with one of our 4 banks partners (if you have solid guarantors).
If you take a loan
- via Prodigy, please send us the confirmation letter of the loan with
- your name
- first name
- amount given by Prodigy
As we keep in touch with them, you won't have troubles.
Please note they are opened all days and you can contract the loan without going and see them. The only thing is you have to correspond to their obligations.
- with one of our partner, it means you have French solid guarantors.
The guarantor can start with the bank, even if you have to finish it after. In that case, you will have to send all correspondence with our bank partner.
Attached documents ;
- CHARPAK 2020.pdf
- Call for applications Charpak Master scholarship 2020.pdf
- LEGRAND scholarship
The deadline for the Charpak Scholarship application is extended until May 28th 2020.
Results will come out in June 2020.
If a student ask for a deferal to 2021 he will loose his scholarship (Charpak and Eiffel).
Bureau du Registraire
Office of the Registrar