You intend doing an internship - duration minimum 2 months/60 days - in one of the Erasmus+ eligible countries (see Ernest FAQ: The Erasmus Program 2021-27 - Eligible Countries) and wish to apply for an Erasmus scholarship?
Nothing easier! Just follow these 3 steps...
STEP 1: APPLICATION
You must inform the ESSEC Erasmus coordinator via the Ernest platform about your internship project AT LEAST 1 MONTH BEFORE YOUR MOBILITY START DATE.
Please note that international students who are going on an internship mobility to their home country are not eligible.
To start the procedure the ESSEC Erasmus Coordinator will send you an information email and an application form that you must complete. Without this document your application file will not be opened.
If you are eligible, you will then receive (within one month) an email setting out the details of the procedure.
We remind you that the Erasmus scholarship can only be granted within the limit of the available budget allocated to Essec by the Erasmus+ programme.
STEP 2: BEFORE AND AT THE START OF THE MOBILITY
The Essec coordinator will send you:
- an email setting out the details of the procedure (with 4 attached files to be completed and signed by your company)
- a Grant Agreement via Docusign
To be uploaded:
- Before your mobility start date:
- Copy of your EHIC - European Health Insurance Card (mandatory) / CEAM (Carte Européenne d'Assurance Maladie) OR International private health Insurance certificate if you cannot provide the EHIC/CEAM or if your mobility takes place outside Europe
- Civil Liability Insurance certificate / Attestation d'assurance responsabilité civile
- MANDATORY if remuneration exceeds 15 % of the social security hourly ceiling or in the absence of a tripartite agreement : Work accident insurance certificate or letter from your employer certifying that you are covered for work accidents by the company or by the law of the country / Attestation assurance accident du travail ou lettre de votre employeur certifiant que vous êtes couvert pour les accidents du travail par votre entreprise ou par la loi en vigueur dans le pays
- Arrival certificate (to be completed, stamped and signed by the receiving institution)
- Learning agreement BEFORE the mobility (to be completed and signed by the receiving institution)
To be entered:
- Your IBAN (bank details) on your MyRegistrar account (mandatory to receive payment of scholarship)
When you have completed and uploaded ALL the required documents you will receive 70% of your scholarship.
STEP 3: AFTER THE MOBILITY
At the end of your mobility you will have to complete the final step to get the remaining amount of your grant. You will have to go back to the email you received before the start of your mobility regarding the procedure.
To be uploaded:
- After the end of your mobility:
- Certificate of Attendance (to be completed and signed by the receiving institution)
- Learning Agreement AFTER Mobility (to be completed and signed by the receiving institution)
To be completed and submitted:
- A UE report/survey will be sent automatically from Erasmus the day after your end date.
When you have completed and uploaded ALL the required documents your file will be validated and closed and you will receive the final 30% of your scholarship.